You’ll be able to:
- Send a secure message to your Primary Care Provider
- View your appointments
- Make a secure appointment request
- View your test results
- Request a prescription refill
- View personal information
Here’s How To Connect
Activate Your Patient Portal Account
- Visit TCRHCC Patient Portal https://portal.tchealth.org
- Click on the link that says “Register Now”.
- Create your account by entering all the required information requested.
- When finished be sure to click the “Create” button.
Connecting To Your Patient Portal Account
- Log in with your new username and password.
- Select Preference tab.
- On the Preference tab, click on the Account Profile link.
- Click the “Click to Connect” to turn on the Sunrise connection source.
- Check the verfiy box and click connect.
- Log off and log back on for access.
After completing these steps you now have access to your Personal Health Information on-line.
Patient Portal Documentation
- The Welcome to Patient Portal document (PDF): Has some basic information, and also samples some of the FAQs.
- The Registration to a portal account (PDF): shows some details when patient are interaction with the Patient Portal (before login).
- The Connect to personal health information and Patient Portal (PDF): has details for connecting to the account user’s Personal Health Record.
- The ‘Help’ buttons throughout the Patient Portal as reference as well.