You’ll be able to:
- Send a secure message to your Primary Care Provider
- View your appointments
- Make a secure appointment request
- View your test results
- Request a prescription refill
- View personal information
How can I create a Portal account?
- To create an account, you’ll need to visit our website: https://portal.tchealth.org.
- Once at the website, select “Register Now” to open the Create New Account window.
- On the “Create New Account” window, enter your details within all required fields (indicated by red asterisks).
- After entering details needed to create an account, select the check mark to agree to our terms and conditions.
- Then select the “Create” button.
What if I’m unable to create an account?
In the event your unable to create an account, causes to this may be due to:
- Network Connectivity
- Using a wrong username or password
What do I need to do to connect to my Personal Health Records?
- Login into your Patient Portal account.
- Navigate to the Preference tab.
- Open the “Account Profile” option.
- With “Account Profile” open, navigate to the left side of your screen to see the “Account Details” connections box.
- Within the connection box, select “Click To Connect”
- Logout, then log back in.
What if I cannot connect to my Personal Health Information?
If you’re unable to connect to your Personal Health Information you may need to:
- Validate you’re using account Details which match your EHR record (i.e. ensure your Profile is using a valid First name, Last name, DOB, and email)
Patient Portal Documentation
- The Welcome to Patient Portal document (PDF): Has some basic information, and also samples some of the FAQs.
- The Registration to a portal account (PDF): shows some details when patient are interaction with the Patient Portal (before login).
- The Connect to personal health information and Patient Portal (PDF): has details for connecting to the account user’s Personal Health Record.
- The ‘Help’ buttons throughout the Patient Portal as reference as well.