At the Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation, located in Tuba City, Arizona, we pride ourselves on being a place where our employees feel empowered to deliver the kind of care they believe in. The kind of care that attracted them to the healthcare field in the first place. Our employees value the camaraderie, collaboration, and a high-tech environment. Our patients value the genuine care they receive.
Thank you for your interest in the Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation. Here is some helpful information to help you obtain a career at our organization.
- • A valid email address is required to apply online and for all our communication.
- • Upload copies of license(s), relevant certification(s), and degree(s) with your application. You may also email your documents to TCRHCCHR@tchealth.org
- • To claim Navajo or Indian preference: A copy of your Certificate of Indian Blood is required.
- • To claim Veteran status: submit a copy of your DD214 form.
- • All applications must be received on the closing date.
- • Applications are the property of TCRHCC. No copies are provided.
- • Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- • Applications that meet the Necessary Qualifications will be forward to the hiring team.
- • If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by phone or email.
- • We no longer accept paper applications.
YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY. Please note that any personal information you provide will not be shared outside of the Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation.
To apply simply enter a keyword to search for a position or click the green “Search for Jobs” button to view all current job openings.
If you are unable to see the job list please click here.