Car Seat Information
Division of Envronmental Health Services
SNAP- Safe Native American Passengers
Parents/caregivers, this 8-hour class focuses on proper use of care seats, basic skills that apply as your baby continues through the three stages of car seats and into the adult seat belt use.
Snap Classes will cover these areas:
- Understand basic overview of car seats
- Develop skills through hands-on exercises
- Recognize and correct (car seat) misuse
- Identify recall of car seats
- Use the correct car seats for children of different ages
- Read car seat manufacture instructions and the motor vehicle manuel.
General Services building 3008, room 111. Located south of the main hospital building.
To register, contact Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation, Division of Environmental Health/OEH at 928-283-2844.